Are you ready to join the scuba elite? Take the Go Pro challenge and put your skills to work for you!
What does a Divemaster do?
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Evaluate diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assist with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
The Divemaster course is an internship that lasts approximately 12 weeks. You will be paired with a PADI Open Water Instructor who will be your mentor for the duration of the course. You will learn to prep dive sites for classes, work with students, and more!
Scuba Oasis does hire contract Divemasters to assist with its classes and filling diving needs of its customers. As a Divemaster you will also be eligible to apply for PADI Divemaster jobs throughout the world!
Call to schedule an appointment to discuss if the Divemaster course is right for you.